This is a 1.25-hour eLearning course designed for employees and supervisors working in the restaurant and bar industry in Illinois. It consists of the standard harassment awareness training mandated for all employees in the state, and a 15-minute supplement with additional content required for all restaurant and bar employees. Participants in this course will comply with training requirements of Illinois SB75, having undergone an annual sexual harassment prevention training that includes the following elements:
- An explanation of sexual harassment
- Examples of conduct that constitute unlawful sexual harassment
- A summary of relevant state and federal laws prohibiting sexual harassment and the remedies for violations of these laws
- A summary of the employer’s responsibility to prevent, investigate, and correct sexual harassment.
Then, by taking a virtual tour of an Illinois workplace and interacting with the employees there, participants will refine their understanding of sexual harassment in a restaurant or bar environment.
- Our e-Learning training courses are designed for single-learner use only. Each purchased enrollment may be used for a single individual. Upon completion, the user will be provided with a certificate of completion reflecting their name and date.
- Users are provided with 30 days from their user login activation date to complete their training. An extension period of one week can be requested at no additional charge (please contact Support).
- Buyers are granted access to their e-learning course(s) upon purchase. Therefore, e-learning courses purchased through our store are nonrefundable.
Your cart is empty